Saturday, July 01, 2006

Preview to 4th of July Party 美國國慶前奏

Three more days till US Independence Day!!! Too bad here in Singapore it is not public holiday, but of course my annual party must go on.

In honour of the occasion, will have a US theme dinner party for a few close friends at the house. This is one of the two desserts I will be serving - good ole Carrot Cake, with loads of walnut and spices... topped with cream cheese. Just the way I like it, hope my guests like it too.

Stay tuned for the rest of the menu!

10 comments:

  1. We too will be having a grand ole 4th of July celebration with the grand finale of fireworks over the Rose Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 甘筍蛋糕 ah, use shredded red carrots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 唔~~
    我唔鍾意甘筍o的味!
    係用 甘筍汁 整的嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 點解你唔加上食譜呢?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fireworks??? Oh boy,make sure you guys take pictures for me... AND ALL THE FOOD too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 用甘荀繇做,唔系汁。無人要我的食譜

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我地冇得慶祝呢個節目ah, 我都想黎一齊party下~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tendy

    Won't it be wonderful if a group of leisurecat jm come and visit me here, and we will have a BIG party together???

    ReplyDelete