Monday, July 03, 2006

From my garden 我花園的一份子


正宗泰國小茄子, Thai brinjal... very important ingredient for an authentic green curry. My maid got a sapling from another Indonesian maid friend in the neighborhood. Now, it is the pride n joy of Britney... whenever there are enough for a dish, she gets her green curry, yeah!!!

Looks funny? YES, do turn your head to your right and look at my basil plant.. So much can be said about my photography, but that is besides the point. I use the basil leaves to make Britney's favorite dish, can only say, it is as FRESH as you can get... 好似叫 千層塔


Ta Ta!!! Voila!!! C'est bon, n'est pas? Wait, take a good look at that bowl; my hubby hand-carried a whole dining set in that pattern for me from Chatuchuk, Bangkok... it took two trips to complete a whole set... 真好乖

5 comments:

  1. daddy dearest 帶給你的那碟是什麼東東??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he was in charge of transporting the whole dining set. I am the one who have to worry about what to serve in it, heee. The thing that is served inside this time is green curry with pork, part of last night's dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 做mud逼2盆東東瞓低...好好笑呢~ >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heee, forgot I must take with camera upright... sigh... by the time I post the pix, too dark outside the house for me to take another picture already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always save the picture again after it has been rotated.

    ReplyDelete