Thursday, June 29, 2006

一個平凡白白的芝士蛋糕 - New York Cheesecake



One look at Eeyore on Britney's mug can tell you the whole story of my New York Cheesecake... The worst part is my children DO NOT ALLOW me to put ANYTHING inside or on top of that WHITE THING.... argh... at least put some blueberry or strawberry jam or cream cheese will help me hide its PALE face.... BUT NO... they screamed....

Britney darling claims that this is the BEST cheesecake she has tasted so far... better than Starbucks' or Coffee Beans & Tea's, YEAH!!!! Though Nicky is non-commital, Bryan says it is very CLOSE to Starbucks'.... how kind they are to me. Hey, as if I don't know, they only want me to make MORE MORE and MORE for them !!!

9 comments:

  1. 其實如果覺得真係焗爐問題,
    點解唔換過一個?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈, 大家都咁喜歡, mommy dearest就繼續吧~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Rain: but it is still working well, all my other cakes turn out fine. I did one cheesecake with higher temperature and on highest rack; forgot to check it from time to time and it turned brown got burnt )= ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tendy:

    Yeah, actually my sister kept on telling me that cheesecake is not supposed to be brown on top... oh well, I guess as long as they like the taste, I am happy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 見到白白的焗蛋糕...就知係mommom dearest嘅, 有代表性呢~ ^__^v

    ReplyDelete
  6. 個名做mud艾會打多個1字嘅...? ==|||

    ReplyDelete
  7. 媽咪我愛你,
    唔巧收山呢...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louisa

    That's a good idea, "Mommy's white NY cheesecake"... HEY, I should patent it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiwai

    sob sob sob, thank you for consoling me.... I guess my children won't allow me to retire neither...

    ReplyDelete