Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Lizzie 生日快乐



預祝Liz生曰快樂﹐神保守她每一曰的步伐﹗

It will be my girlfriend Liz's birthday next week, and a few of her prayer partners are having a "SELFISH" Birthday party for her!!! ???? "Selfish"? Haaa, Cindy and I named it such because we are going to serve all the different kinds of SHELLFISH for the party. More of that in another post....

Many many months ago, Liz saw this mango cake that I made for my pastor's wife, Katrina's birthday. SO, she special requested that I make a replica for her birthday... OF COURSE, Liz, your wish is my command! A crown of glory for dear Lizzie!

Hope you like it and GOD BLESS YOU!!!

6 comments:

  1. 雖然唔係好靚,但片得好薄呀!
    我見餅店係一片搭住另一片o既邊邊的...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 媽咪我愛你cake cake靚靚ah~~
    出年生日我又要order~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好呀! 记得提我呀,难得你锺意!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come it with so few mango pieces? Please look at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Albert

    I KNOW, it looks SO delicious...I already used up about 3 pounds of mango in that cake. I could only slice out so much for the outside, the rest I put inside the cake itself.

    Remember to teach me when I come :D

    ReplyDelete