Tuesday, July 18, 2006

炒尤鱼 Stirfried Calamari

如果新年煮这道菜,一定会被老人家责骂,你说是吗?

Calamari or some call it squid has such a nice chewy texture, I just love it.This time I fry it with tomato, onion, garlic and leek to give it a tangy flavor instead of the normal garlic and ginger ... any style that it is cooked, I just LOVE it....

I also made Ginseng black chicken soup for Britney, but the black chicken looks so horrifying in the picture that I better don't upload it or else will scare everyone away. For the brave and adventurous ones, it is put under my Chinese Asian food photobucket sub-album. Go and have a peek!

6 comments:

  1. 就是呀~嘻~
    新年時吃不到,但其實味道超級棒的~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a soup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice

    It is saute,a stirfry dish with a bit of gravy... I like it chewy. Of course if deep fried calamari is even nicer, but FAT FAT FAT!

    ReplyDelete