Saturday, July 01, 2006

God Bless America

How patriotic !!! YES, every year I will have a 4th of July party at my house to celebrate USA's Independence Day ! Of course my spread can't be compared to my Uncle Albert's party in Pasadena, but never mind, it is the thought that counts...

What a great party, few close friends and family, just the way I like it !!! Don't u just love our Mickey Mouse T-shirts!!!

Oh yeah, the complete menu: Nachos with salsa, Caesar Salad, Short linked sausages, BBQ ribs, Rosemary roasted chicken, Quiche Lorraine, French fries, Bread basket with garlic spread, Carrot Cake, Peach Cobbler, and Mixed fruit punch....

8 comments:

  1. 你地成日都有大食會,
    好鬼羨慕...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from our dinner with lots of dessert!!!

    Can't wait for our 4th of July party at "Uncle" Albert on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我終於拎左你寄給我的禮物啦!!
    多謝你啊!!
    嵐嵐朗朗一見到,佢地開心到c,想問佢地拎返影張相都唔得.....
    唯有.....等佢地訓左先影 =___=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Rain:
    when u come to visit me I throw you a BIG party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice

    I can't wait the PICTURES... make sure when we go and visit him, will have RIBS and RIBS and RIBS, oh yeah, Britney says she wants lamb chop and goat cheesecake... MORE MORE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. laam:

    Heee, glad they like them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 嘩 又見到媽咪我愛你既囡囡我愛你

    真係令女身材又好播 ^x^.v 令人眼都唔識合埋

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love u,

    you say the sweetest thing, Britney will LOVE to hear that !!!

    ReplyDelete