Friday, July 07, 2006

Coffee Cream Mousse Cake 奇妙的脆餅



我愛你教我整的脆餅,本來是配角,餅底一個...但Britney一試之後﹐大叫ichiban, 巳升級為第二主角。又真係好好食!

Just thinking of what type of cake to make for the kids (actually by size they are not that small, but they will forever be my KIDS =D ) is starting to give me a headache. They give very detailed and sincere critiques, n that makes my job of choosing dessert more difficult.

Fortunately, Popo always gives me great inspirations and her creativity is just "wow"... this crispy base was taught by her, and in HK they use a special crispy flakes, but since I don't have it here, I use cornflakes to replace. It works the same; and more importantly, Brit, Nick & Bryan all love it...so that's good enough for me.

11 comments:

  1. 咦~~
    係邊個食譜o架?
    係咪淋埋面?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2006/6/19「:::非洲蛋糕:::」 

    You know me, I mix and match after I tried the first time. This one is, use the base, then coffee mousse, a slice of choc sponge, more coffee mousse, another slice of choc sponge, topped with Bailey cream mousse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...emhmm look very delicious...! Mom send me a piece to Jakarta!... It's Great!

    Paschal
    www.immunotec.co.id
    www.nanta.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paschal

    Thanks for visiting n yeah, it is quite yummy, heee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^-^. 鍾意食就好啦 越食越令越正

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你整得咁好, 我都叫ichiban~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this the ever universal sponge cake?

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cakes looked very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice

    I still haven't gotten the Kenwood yet, so not THE universal sponge cake, just a normal one )= ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tendy & Love You

    Remember to teach me how to make Opera orrrh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. UNCLE Albert

    Come ON, mine is NOTHING compare to ANY one of YOURS, make sure you make 5 cakes for me when i go visit you next time =D

    ReplyDelete