Wednesday, July 12, 2006

紐約芝士蛋糕 New York Cheese Cake


又一个家人喜爱的紐約芝士蛋糕!

The search for the perfect cheesecake recipe began a few months ago when I found out that my hubby LUVS cheesecakes. Can you believe that I never knew that he loves it to the extent of having it for supper a week in a row if it is available? But then again, it doesn't stop him from being fussy about the quality of what goes into his mouth. So the search and experiments continue till....

Still, it is incredible!

After taste test...
Hubby: softer than last time, not as sweet, not bad
Nicky: you used yoghurt ah? hmmm (after I refuse to leave without further comment), good
Britney: a bit soft, but can
Bryan: not sweet enough, soft too

See, I told you they are VERY discerning critics. I didn't have enough cream cheese at home, so I used more yoghurt to compensate the difference, that's why it is softer. Little they know that they passed THEIR test as food critics with flying colours.

9 comments:

  1. Hey, you guys have raspberries there.

    This one looks good, like a typical cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have blackberries, gooseberries n raspberries, but sure expensive; they are from California.

    I have to take away the berries before I serve the kids, they can't stand having ANYTHING on their cheesecake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 媽咪我愛你又整蛋糕, 係咪想食肥你老公為止~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 媽咪我愛你,家人特別鐘情芝士蛋糕。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 係呀~~ ,家人食唔肥架, so jealous ):

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你個女都食唔肥o架? :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. She eats a lot when under stress (eg exams, study), but LOOK AT HER PHOTO... that she calls FAT... ARGH....sob sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我要一件濃濃芝士味的New yok cheese cake ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. gica

    I think this one will satisfy you, ;D

    ReplyDelete