Monday, July 10, 2006

芝心心意大利烤饼 Super Duper Cheesy Edging Pizza


Britney 明天考A水准华语口试,今晚爸b我愛你要教她,所以我弄一些他们锺意食的晚餐,来慰劳他们.
Loaded with tons of mushrooms, pepperoni, green & red capsicums and cheese on this pizza; till looked more like a mount. They all love it very much, except carnivore Nicky complained the capsicums spoilt his pizza ): .


看到那些芝士吗? I had to put in lots of swiss and mozarella cheese at the edge and rolled it in so I can have the effect of cheese edging. Really reminds me of cheese bun.

11 comments:

  1. So tempting :P....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 唔~~
    睇相就知美味! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. 又話有truffle cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你呢排頻頻整d野出黎引人ge~~
    是不是考普通話oral??

    食左媽咪個pizza
    考試一定high score

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tendy

    Yup, 是考普通話oral, hope 考試 calm 一d~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy ! when can I try this pizza? its cheese stuff crusts Pizza ! NO need to go JB liao !
    OH... my poor scale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哇~~好鬼吸引,好想食。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mabel

    Thanks, btw, I think using self raising flour instead of bread flour is a bit better, the crust doesn't taste as doughy, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete