Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July, America


The Perch
2006 – 4th of July Party

Hors d’oeuvre
Eggplant caviar
Country pork pate with crackers
Artichoke dip
Exotic Thai spring rolls
Edamame
Udells’ deviled eggs

Entrée
Grilled yogurt marinated chicken breast
BBQ country style pork ribs
Chardonnay poached salmon

Side Dish
Pineapple/Roasted pepper salsa
Grilled vegetables
Lemon basil pasta salad
Spicy chicken salad
Marinated cauliflower salad
Boston baked beans
Cheese bread stick

Dessert
Trifle
Amy’s lemon bar
Chocolate flourless cake
Apple pie
Mango sponge cake
Fresh fruit
Raspberries & blueberry tarts
Cherry clafouti
Peach cobbler
Sharon’s pineapple goat cheese cake

Libation
Sangria
Wine
Beer
Sparkling Cider

Before you have mistaken this as MY party menu, IT IS NOT... I am only here to show you what a great party I am missing at the Perch, my uncle's residence in Pasadena, USA... and I heard there will be fireworks too in the evening ...
SOB SOB SOB... he is going to serve my favorite pork ribs and Britney's favorite goat cheesecake..... ARGH.....This is almost painful.

4 comments:

  1. Mommy,
    I can tell how painful it was for losing such a big fest!!!
    P.S. Finally, you have your own blog!! So from now on, I have one more good place to visit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好開心你來探我﹐有空多來坐.在大陸要小心

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did miss out on a great feast with a gorgeous view.

    Now that you have a basil plant, you should try making the tomato basil pasta. Very good.

    The spicy chicken salad is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That basil plant is not as fragrant as the Thai species, but good on standby. I LOVE that spicyy chicken salad, waiting for the recipe .

    ReplyDelete