Tuesday, February 27, 2007

花園一角(三) My Garden (III)

chilli padi - hot hot hot


capsicum a la Iris





colourful inedible tomato plants





the reason I bought the house - symbol of Singapore: COCONUT TREE xp



this is Winter Date, also called fake apple






this is belimbim, the fruits are just SO MUCH since I posted the last picture one week ago that I have to show you again. The whole plant is full of bunches of the fruits...


pomagranate fruit

我想這應該是最後一篇關於我的花園吧!

This should be the last instalment of my garden...but then Daddy Dearest mentioned that actually our garden should have more flowers than what I posted。。。hmmm。。。

9 comments:

  1. 嘩!
    你屋企 果園 一樣!
    你買屋時已經有棵 椰子樹 o架啦?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嘩, 好靚呀
    我鐘意
    今年一定到

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fruit. All edible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 藍雨

    yeah, I feel 椰子樹 is SO Singapore xp....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iris

    Good good, make sure you come...

    ReplyDelete
  6. alice

    Yes, most of them, only thing is we didn't dare to put lots of insecticide on the mango flowers, so the mangoes have worms...:(

    There are starfruits and lemon tree too, but not fruiting yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. 嘩!!! 好開心呀!甘多果既?? d 植物落地种架?? 我种花都ok, 不過种食得個d 就無好結果,有好多蟲,我又唔想用科學殺蟲劑,結果比蟲咬曬。。。

    iris 今年會到哦?? 我都想不過不可能,今年會返新工,又咩可能甘快有annual?? 不如iris下年再去啦。。。呵呵。。。

    ReplyDelete
  8. angfoo

    种食得個d有好多蟲,唔想用科學殺蟲劑,結果比蟲咬曬, esp my mangoes :(

    You come and visit me BEFORE 新工, charge your battery mah...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...starfruit. I want to try the peppers.

    ReplyDelete