Friday, February 02, 2007

澳門之旅 (五之上) Macau trip - Day 5 part I"


飲茶食点心,一定的好節目。。。食食食。。。

Brought Daddy, Mommy and Uncle to Yit Kin Restaurant for roast pigeon and dim sum FOR BREAKFAST... a bit early to eat pigeon for breakfast but I figure why not, since I like it and it is almost my only chance to eat that this trip. This restaurant was recommended to me by Blue Rain on my last ZhuHai trip, and my colleagues all loved the food.


Yummy dim sum~~


我心愛的乳鴿,誰說早餐不可吃???

My favorite roast pigeons, should have ordered 4, but that would be a bit overkill...
Time to shop, but didn't get much except the Chinese software which was very easy to use. It is also the reason you see more Chinese on my blog now, :)
Zhuhai Immigration Building

珠海移民處





澳門特別行政區移民處

Macau Immigration Building

一早起床,告訴媽媽陪他們去珠海飲茶,去益健酒家吃乳鴿,是藍雨介紹的,上次和同事去吃飯,他們讚不絕口!衹逗留四個鐘頭因為我想傍晚回香港了!
Woke up quite early after the late night with Blue Rain; told mommy we should go to ZhuHai for breakfast as I knew that was what she wanted anyway, heee! Only stayed there for 4 hours as I want to go back to HK in the afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. mom mom 有無肥左ah~~ 呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What...you guys went to China to have dim sum and then back to HK for shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tendy

    This morning I FINALLY went on the scale, and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Give you a clue, I couldn't even zip up a pair of my loose pants for work :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice

    No, we went to China from Macau; it is only 5 minutes taxi away. Very near!

    ReplyDelete