Thursday, February 15, 2007

情人節 Valentine's Day Dinner

Yummy Kimchi and assorted appetizers, my favorite!
Soon Du Bu Jji Gae - Tofu Soup with Seafood... not as nice as the one I ate at Tofu House in LA
Dol Sot Bi Bim Bab - Beef Hot Stone Bowl Rice... the waitress will even stir the whole bowl of ingredients together for you, heee...


My beloved Hea Jang Ra Men - spicy ramen ... so satisfying after I added more kimchi inside


Togi Korean Restaurant was only opened 8 months ago, each of the staff is Korean and that makes it more authentic I guess.


NO, this lovely bouquet of roses is NOT mine, you already saw the beautiful orchids Daddy got for me. This is for Britney ... from Bryan of course... SO SWEET!

結了婚二十二年, 從認識到結婚也大概有二十五年了,每年情人節都過得甜蜜, 哈哈哈哈哈!!
今年情人節晚上,我們就去韓國餐廳吃Bibimbap & Tofu Soup,不錯哩!
For the past 25 years, every year Daddy Dearest will think of some new way of celebrating Valentine's Day. Of course the basic is flower and dinner and this year is no difference... As it is near Chinese New Year, I really didn't feel like fancy meal in some hotel. SO, I chose THIS Korean restaurant and also to compare it with LA's Tofu House!
Alice, Eva and Albert, Tofu House is much better though this one is not bad!

17 comments:

  1. 個個都巧sweet sweet呀....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai

    Not as sweet as Wilson ah.... heeee..... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 嘩~~
    你女個男朋友都幾識做o咼~~
    哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 藍雨

    Yeah, good training, heee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好正呀,有咁多款式!
    我果餐只得四個course,仲要有d唔係自己整tim!
    ****
    好多謝你來港帶來的禮物呀!
    咁遲先say thank you係因為屋企部電腦中左毒,post唔到野呢...
    真係可惜當晚來唔到食飯!果日我開會開到7點幾,第二朝又要搭7點幾車上大陸,所以同你緣慳一面! 希望下次可以見到你啦!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 真係好sweet 喔! 送盆栽很好哩, 因為可以長久些, 每次見到都會諗到個日, 送養花只可以放幾天而已, but 都是他們的心思喇! Happy Valentin's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 奧利芙

    妳d更好味,好叻啊!

    希望三月可同你們再聚會!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bowl of ramen looks real spicy, especially with the chillies. It sure looks goood.

    As to the roses...wow. How did she react?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice

    The ramen only LOOKED spicy but actually not that spicy to my taste. I think I will try to make the same thing myself soon.

    Britney loved the flowers, it was sent to the SCHOOL by the florist...Bryan spent a bomb on it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 實在太令人羨慕,結了婚這麼久還這樣的SWEET呀. 希望我老公將來都會這樣的疼愛我~

    ReplyDelete
  11. amy

    Yes, it is true... I always think it is very important to treasure each other everyday :)

    Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. QQ

    Definitely you and hubby will be as loving or even more so... WORK AT IT , heee :) ... both of you are SO SWEET; seriously really really I mean it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Korea foods and also Tofu house~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ice cream puff

    Me too... but I like the one in LA much better, can't remember exact location but I think near Pasadena

    ReplyDelete
  15. 好味到...真sweet sweet, envy~

    ReplyDelete
  16. 粉浪漫喔......挖 真的結婚好久喔
    太利害了 我也要加油喔 哈哈哈 哈

    新年快樂........

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmmm, tasty! We didnt celebrate on Valentine Day 'cause everywhere was packed and I rather stay home for home cooked meal but ironically, we only ordered KFC that night (how special,heee) 'cause I was too tired after all the cleansing work...kiki 同我真是無情趣啊!

    ReplyDelete