Monday, May 07, 2007

Abracadabra 我變,我變,我變變變

Baked roast chicken with brown rice 燒雞芝士焗糙米飯


創意無限的我,用盡前晚派對的剩餘物資,煮出健康可口的焗飯,請鼓掌,哈哈哈哈。。。
Creative way of using up all the leftovers
Like all my parties, I always cook extra just in case, just in case of not enough food. Yes, I get scolded by my hubby but how embarrassing it will be if there isn't enough, right (of course so far it has NEVE happened)??? My mom always cooked extra, so I also cook extra, haaa...blame it on grandma dearest now...
Anyway, I learned one trick that works really well and today's dinner is a good example of it. I use my creativity to create new dishes from the extras. Another tip is that I put aside the extra portions and only replenish when it runs out. That way, the food will be untouched, ingenious, don't you think????

13 comments:

  1. clip clip clip clip ...to mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah~! 給你好好鼓鼓掌喔~
    太厲害了
    哈哈哈哈哈阿哈..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 拍拍拍拍拍拍拍拍拍拍拍拍
    真厲害的Sophie
    我在這裡給妳手都拍紅了!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteypinga, Judy n Janice

    Thanks thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 又真係幾醒目...
    令 剩菜 又變得具吸引力,哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy Dearest :
    真是創意無限喎!好想試芝士焗糙米飯呢!!!
    一定好好味呢!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bees

    其實是把所有的料放在盤內,灑多多芝士在上面,去焗就得了,真是百搭來的

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈!哈!Mommy 真係多計仔!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 11

    哈哈哈, all mothers who cook are the SAME.... You are fantastic with your bread and Japanese rice bowls... yummm

    ReplyDelete
  10. 叻叻女mommy萬歲~~ (拍掌+跳舞中)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tendy

    cha cha cha... 哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...me too, I always cook extra, my mom and kiki always scold me for that but I still continue to do so, haha.. I really could use your idea of creating another new dish using yesterday's leftover !! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete