Monday, March 26, 2007

我番到屋企啦! I'm HOME

I am BACK.... did you miss me??? I always wonder why whenever I go on vacation, all my clients whom I haven't heard for YEARS will call and everyone will be looking for me, hmmmm....

Time sure flies by when you are having fun, and FUN I sure had plenty and laughter too. Let's not talk about all the food and delicious delicious ahhhhh.... enuf said. BTW, for the record I gained 2.5 lbs as of this morning, haaaa; really worth all the calories. So to offset all the calories, I walked walked walked; NO, I didn't shop MUCH, after last trip when Britney only took one jacket out of the 20+ pieces of clothes I bought for her, I decided NO MORE. BUT, hubby bought all the stuff that he wanted and MORE MORE MORE, heeee....

Of course, I had to entertain my parents a bit with more meals and more shopping. Not to forget my three dates with my beloved webfriends... FUN FUN FUN. I will tell you all about it later after I organize my photos and do up my travelog!

STAY TUNED!
PS. The above image is only to mislead you, I am NOT making any cake YET, haaaa....

16 comments:

  1. 你的行程都很緊奏~~ 話咁快就返到Singapore 了! 又一難忙的旅程吧! Hay, thanks so much for your thoughtful presents. I will get them from Iris soon. Hope that we will meet some time in the future. 快d post 相片給我們看喔~~~ 呀~~~ 唔該同我講聲比dearestdaddy 聽, 佢好靚仔又有型啊!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Finally, I can leave a comment la.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mommy 今次去HK 大收鑊!
    我諗拎返星加坡O既包,
    應該有一個旅行袋咁多...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy

    So good to hear your voice, hope to meet u in person soon. You take care and don't get all stressed up, God will take care of everything ga.

    Daddy dearest will love you, haaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winpooh

    Good good, stay tuned for MORE...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 藍雨

    WRONG WRONG WRONG.... TWO BIG bags... haaaa. And your century egg pastry HAND CARRIED by daddy...x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~ home sweet home ~~ ,mommydearest thank you for the present !!! I will get that from Iris( she is so naughty, she wouldnt let me see it first). Hey, how come I dont have that 傳説中的菠蘿酥架?? 哎,只有在iris 那邊望梅止渴吧了 ~~~

    As Amy said, daddydearest is very photogenic and I got to talk to him, surely he is sweet too ! Nice couples ~~ 

    ReplyDelete
  8. 嘩! 2大袋!嚇死人!
    打將都餓你地唔死... XP

    皮蛋酥 HAND CARRIED 就對了!XDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我一早叫O古LU 幫我買 2 盒皮蛋酥,
    o古 lu 仲話:咁多邊食得晒呀?好難消化...

    我話:咁佢可放冰箱,或請o的人食o麻~xp

    ReplyDelete
  10. 報告南乳 咕嚕佬買左打半分3盒, mom可送禮tim~ :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angfoo

    SO disappointed didn't get to see you. I BROUGHT pineapple rolls for you but when I called Iris upon my arrival, she told me you wont be coming out. So I gave your BIG TUB to my cousin too, so her son had TWO EXTRA tubs (he finished one tub in one day xp).

    Next time next time, I make some for you. BTW, your gift is NOT antique, from Vietnam ja.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 藍雨,咕嚕n咕嚕佬

    YEAH.... good good good.... VERY GOOD ah....

    ReplyDelete
  13. 返到屋企啦!呀女好鐘意吃波蘿餡,話好香波蘿味呀,不過唸起妳話要煮幾粒鐘就怕怕!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 肥左呀
    我都想

    ReplyDelete
  15. 菠蘿酥,yummy!!!
    我咗返學,d同事眼金金望住,好唔捨得請佢地,佢地食完話好好食(連唔食鳳梨酥既都大讚丫)!仲話要多舊呀,wuwuwu...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elaine

    You make for them la, very easy!

    ReplyDelete