Thursday, March 29, 2007

香港之旅 (二之下) Hong Kong trip - Day 2 part III

牛什粉
Yummy mixed beef innards with noodle, a must have for every HK trip

Fried fish skin
炸魚皮

牛腩粉
Beef Balls, beef tripes n beef tendon rice noodle


炸大腸
Deep Fried big intestines


臭豆腐,豬耳,墨魚和生腸
World famous smelly tofu, lovely octopus, pig's ears and crispy intestine. Even hubby asked for second round..

食完韓國餐,快快回酒店放包包入雪柜,之後趕去花園街購物,順便食指定小吃,臭豆腐,豬耳,墨魚,炸大腸和生腸。

晚餐由我選擇,哈哈,又是牛什牛腩粉,也有炸魚皮啦!

After the sumptuous Korean lunch and deposited my gifts at the hotel fridge, went out with my daddy n mommy for shopping and dinner. In the course of shopping at Garden Street, had a little snack of must have which are smelly tofu, octopus, intestines and pig's ears... SO YUMMY...

As Daddy and Mommy let me choose what to eat for dinner, GUESS what I chose.... ready??? My favorite mixed beef noodle AGAIN... haaaa.... I didn't get to eat it during my last trip, of course I have to make up for it. Good thing mommy didn't scold me ... heee.... Yum Yum!

9 comments:

  1. 你那麼喜歡香港食品,
    那就多多到訪
    牛腩粉又真係幾好味

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris

    Haaa, very fattening and high cholesterol ah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mommy 又話 4 月來澳,而家取消了?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 嘩係,您連全港最出名係太子的臭豆腐都知呀???? 厲害呀 ~~ 您甘搞法~知道甘多地方有好嘢食,下次您回來都不知道帶您去那裏吃啦 ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 藍雨

    Last night, we decided to go to Taiwan in July. No news on April Macau yet; tour leader has changed her mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. angfoo

    Daddy dearest was saying that day maybe we should go to Yuen Long Beef noodle place you mentioned and we can find you there, haaa...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 好勇敢, 大腸臭豆腐都食~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. mommy識食,果間臭豆腐臭到遠近馳名!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you needed another hand to carry all your snacks. All looks good. Unfortunately for me, a bit scared of street vendors. :(

    ReplyDelete