Friday, December 01, 2006

Busy Sunday

Today will be the first day of SERIOUS shopping, ahem, that post Thanksgiving midnight sale was only a warmup and we hit the Mall today. We started with a dim sum breakfast to boost up our energy level after which we had 5 solid hours of shopping in Arcadia Mall. It was a very fruitful day for Britney who bought at least 10 pieces of clothings; not bad for five hours' work. But our POOR FEET!!!

In the evening we had dinner with Aunty Mil and Uncle Howard, it was a great time of fellowship and of course great food too. Aunty Mil has always been a great prayer warrior and I am very grateful for her encouragement throughout the years. For the record, she was the first one who ever brought me to a Protestant church in Hong Kong when I was only 8 or 9 years old; I still remember the hymns that we sang. Little she knew that she was planting a seed for my spiritual life, THANKS Aunty Mil for EVERYTHING and God bless you !

PS I don't have time to load the pictures for the following postings, but will do so ASAP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment