Saturday, September 23, 2006

红颜追月 Red Bean Snowskin Mooncake

今曰又再加码整冰皮,但有少少不同,就是做红豆冰皮,煮红豆沙代替水份,颜色变灰小小,但口感一样,加一点香味,颇成功.

I know Blue Rain, Kulu n Mui Mui are busy making traditional mooncakes in HK and Macau today; so I must join them and make them in Singapore too. Mine is the easiest of them all, so probably get done the fastest...heeee...

This time, I tried to make Red Bean Snowskin mooncakes; the only difference is I used red bean soup to replace the portion of water in the recipe. The colour turns out a bit more greyish pink but it has a tint of red bean fragrance, not bad at all...


再买小一点的模来做,送给好友分享!
Bought a new mooncake mold to make smaller size mooncakes to give to my friends, hope they like them. The fillings are the same as last time: custard, custard with truffles, pumpkin with Japanese sweet potato, and Japanese sweet potato. For myself, I made 3 custard ones with salted eggs. Who is counting cholesterol anyway?

13 comments:

  1. 唉~
    月餅雖美,但張相都係差少少裝飾品...
    欠應節o既裝飾品...xppp

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommy dearest整到上左癮咁ge, 唔停得~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 藍雨

    又係, 应拿些灯笼出来呵,次次累到屎,用你的茶杯最好.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy.. 整到上左癮.. ahah...
    Thanks for tracking the mooncake texture.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mommy:
    記住下次用燈籠呀! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. 月餅工場?係唔係拿去賣呀?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11

    有朋友敢食己好开心了,拿去賣???哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winpooh

    I checked after one hour, almost as soft as the first day... really ok. Try it next week after school... let me know how it goes. You have the complete recipe right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy. I'll try it next week. I don't have the complete recipe ar. But I think I can search it from Leisure-cat web. Thanks mommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. 佩服讚嘆的五體投地當中....!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. winpooh

    Let me know if you can't find the recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  12. judy

    thanks, I think you are one of my most ardent supporters, thankeee!

    ReplyDelete