Saturday, September 02, 2006

勤劳的星期六下午 Busy busy as a bee

今日比番工更劳碌,先整无糖海绵蛋糕,再接香蕉蛋糕,又生炒糯米饭...好赶呀! 今晚二伯生曰potluck dinner,继续Sambal炒虾,还未煮哩!



Another cooking Saturday, rush rush rush! Tonight is my brother in law's birthday potluck dinner, still have one more dish of Sambal Prawn hasn't been cooked yet. At least got the glutinous rice done, one of my favorite one dish meal thing; I think it is all because of the Chinese sausage...

That sugarless sponge cake is for my colleague who has diabetics; as I want to make a tofu mousse cake for her birthday which is on Monday. Needed to do it twice because the first one failed ( I had to try out the sugarless part and failed), hopefully she likes it. Anyway, since I am baking, might as well make a banana cake for the family too; too lazy to do muffins, getting very terrible nowadays :( !

6 comments:

  1. Dear Mommy Dearest,

    I have seen your kind reply at blue rain's blog and thank you very much for your support!! If you do not mind, I would like to link your blog to mine.

    Happy Cooking!!

    :> Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yves

    What a pleasant surprise to see you here Yves! Great pleasure to have you link my blog to yours, what an honour.

    I really admire your enterpreneur spirit and have always follow your blog. Your jam looks real good and keep up your good work!

    "If you enjoy what you do, you don't have to work a day in your life!"

    Take care...
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 點解你唔買 煮食用o既代糖?
    有一樽樽賣o架!
    係糖尿病啱用~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 藍雨
    十年都唔用一次,我老公唔中意那些化学成份的野,算了,又多一样存货...

    很惊喜Yves竟然到这几一逛,好开心!我很早就在猫网睇她的食食和花花 :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. 媽咪我愛你日日都busy ga la, 點只星期六, 你有無窮精力咁ah~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tendy

    你唔好笑我啦,这叫做劳碌命...在公司又唔见我那么乖!

    ReplyDelete