Monday, September 04, 2006

忙忙忙的星期天 Hardworking Sunday

晚餐的主角是火腿芝士quiche,上次老公话皮太甜,所以今次放少20g糖加10gsalt,人人说好食过外边卖的,开心死!

This main dish for Sunday's dinner was purely incidental. Just found out I have 500 g of ham and this quiche is the best way to use up most of it in one go. As my hubby complained the chicken pie pastry was a bit sweet last time, I adjusted the recipe and used 20g less sugar, and added 10 g of salt instead. The result was EXCELLENT ! They all said it is definitely nicer than store bought and I should sell them, heee!


变变变,由云吞变上海抄手,一流呀!

I have always liked wanton, and Shanghainese Wanton with the chilli oil and vinegar is another one of my favorite way of eating them... how not to gain weight?

6 comments:

  1. Mommy. I have a question. Did u use the same recipe (chicken pie) to make the pie skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winpooh85

    I changed the amount of sugar, I used only 20g of sugar and added 5g of salt, taste more like savory pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 藍雨

    老公要我唔好食晒pie pie,留一塊他隔日食 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我要食抄手...yum yum~ pie pie...唔同babe dearest掙law~ :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. 咕嚕

    你真系好吖!食多两碗啦!

    ReplyDelete