Sunday, September 29, 2013

You are my Hiding Place









(詩篇 46:7) 萬軍之耶和華與我們同在;雅各的 神是我們的避難所!(細拉)
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

(箴言 16:3) 你所做的,要交託耶和華,你所謀的,就必成立。
Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.


I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray
I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what is ahead
Chorus:
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand
I don't know about tomorrow
It may bring me poverty
But the one who feeds the sparrow
Is the one who stands by me
And the path that be my portion
May be through the flame or flood
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood

 

11 comments:

  1. yes, we don't know what our future hold, but we know who holds our future...thanks mommy dearest.

    jessee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future with a known God. To HIM be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have loved this song ever since I was a young teenager, and that is what I always believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, such a comfort that God is FAITHFUL and Loves His children regardless our states... Thank God!

      Delete
  4. i miss your wonderful garden^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好多好靚嘅花花!感恩!

    ReplyDelete