Sunday, January 07, 2007

祝塔塔跟大衛白頭偕老,早生貴子 Belated Congratulations to Newly-weds Tata & David

昨天是親愛的塔塔跟大衛在台灣的婚禮,真誠的祝福他們白頭偕老, 新婚愉快!


My webfriend Tata had her church wedding in her hometown Kaoshiung yesterday... It has been such a blessing to know her through blogging and I am very thankful for such an encouraging sister in Christ.

Wish her and handsome David marital bliss and God bless their new family unit and may they multiply like piggies, oops, I mean w a piggy baby, heeeee!

Made these brownies in their honour, but of course we finished them all to save them the calories!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, the brownies not just looked delicious, but they were lovely too in that small heart shape! I wonder how was the tin looked like, is it like a muffin heart shape pan or you just cut a big huge brownie using heart shape cookie cutter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. angfoo

    I made FOUR batches of brownies (8 inch by 8 inch), some with nuts n some double choc chips. Then I used the heart shape cookie cutter(my webfren Laam sent to me fr HK, how sweet)to cut into heart shapes. There are about 6 diff sizes in a box, very versatile :)

    ReplyDelete