Wednesday, October 11, 2006

哗,大大大丰收 Look what I got

Nicky 从美国旅行回来了,睇下他带了什么回来...

My darling son, Nicky, is back from LA this morning and look what he lugged all the way back for his beloved mama... OF course, not to forget beloved Alice, Eva, Albert, Stacey, George and Thomas who took care of Nick and supply all these goodies for poor me here in Singapore. Hey guys, can't wait to see you all in November.

The top is one of my MANY favorites, BAGELS.... Not as nice as Mabel's bagels I am sure, but still verrry good to me.... heeee...


On the right is the secret to all my cooking, without them, I won't be doing anything nice or at least edible.


See all these tortillas, the must have for my Mexican dinners. Make them into fajitas, tostada salad, taco salad, quesidilla, etc etc... of course must go with my pico de gallo.

Gummy bears, YES, another one of my MANY favorites... also need the apricots and cranberries for my baking. Pistachio at the behind is just for snacks.

15 comments:

  1. Wor.. your son brought a lot of food for u. He's so sweet ar. So, are u going to LA in November?

    ReplyDelete
  2. winpooh85

    Yup, what a darling... his luggage was full of MY stuff x) . And yes, I hope to go to LA for Thanksgiving with my hubby and daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is so thoughtful, if my duaghters go traveling they probably brought a luggage full of dirty laundries back to me! Btw, there are no bagels and gummy bears in Singapore?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the whole box of Blum Beauty Peaches that Nicky brought from California High Desert? There were 48 of them! I didn't see them on the pictures with all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mrs leung

    Heee, my children and hubby are well trained in bring back FOOD for me from wherever they go overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Albert

    Wait wait, didn't hear of the phase "save the BEST for the last"? Check out today's entry. My blog only allows max 4 pix in each entry... so I put the best stuff for today!

    Thanks again for taking care of Nick, he loves all the delicious food n his trip to Disney and Magic Mountain with you guys...talk nonstop too x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 好多禮物!還有空運的bagel。
    一定特別美味。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicky都算唔話得la, 願意帶咁多野返黎~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. 感謝主Nick 很平安的回來!
    好貼心的兒子
    給媽媽帶這麼多東西回來
    真好 真好!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 不好意思 上面是我...Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. mommy 好似日日都有好o野收到咁~ :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mabel

    这些在外面买的,不多句你的好!

    ReplyDelete
  13. tendy

    从小被贪食妈咪训练架!

    ReplyDelete
  14. judy

    谢谢你和塔塔祷告...

    ReplyDelete