Sunday, November 10, 2013

一首没有完成的歌

 what is love?

 movie on board
 dont take anything for granted
 till death do us part
 reality
 coping w it
the greatest tribute
 


Unfinished song

"Good night angel it's time to sleep... I am walking you to sleep , the walk is dark and deep, inside this ancient heart , you will always be a part of me.

I promised I would never leave you , and you should always know , wherever you may go no matter where you are, I never will be far away ...

Good night my angel , now it's time to dream.
I dream how wonderful our lives ve been , some day we all must go, but lullabies go on and on , they never die just like you n I will be ."


我想我们每一个人都会有一首没有完成的歌,一个未完成的故事,或一条未走完的路,可能因为觉得自己还年轻,有的是时间,或者觉得有更重要的事情去處理,當中的理由一定很多很合理,祇希望到曲终人散时,不会有遗憾 !
在回港的机上看了这部电影"Unfinished Song" , 最感动係最后那首歌,有机会你们看下!

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Treasure every moment and treasure every life... live each day with purpose and be a blessing to others. YOU CAN DO IT.

      Delete