Wednesday, November 13, 2013

香港 -- 元朗

開心一日遊


舊地重遊
queue queue queue 
light rail 
so fragrant 
queue again 
health drinks 
famous sausages 
of course famous bakery 
my favorite place, market 
just looking is good 
famous peanut candy 
in action 
famous after TV appearance 
so much other choices 
砵仔糕 
當然係好長龍 
好長龍 
hmm, wonder if it is any good 
好大只金蠔 
Christians passing out tracts 
yummm 
waxed duck 
lots of them 
snacks 
bakery 
so much to choose from 
lots of people 
such fresh fruits 
and vegetables 
my favorite snow veg 
pork is so cheap there 
hustle and bustle 
spoil for choice
 
 
元朗一日歡樂遊 = shopping
 
 

12 comments:

  1. 這幾次返香港我都有入元朗,這些我都有買過食過, 當然行街市都唔放過。

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you go to 元朗的大榮華? 馬拉糕好味架 though their other dim sum are just so-so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did for the first time in my life. I liked their char siew and chicken . The roast pigeon was too dry and the molasse cake was a disappointment though. Heard from my friends that its standard has deteriorated for awhile.

      Delete
  3. 入元朗真係要帶多兩架車仔去裝戰利品!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好少會入到元朗, usually no time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, only when my friend books me for it that I will make the time, but I totally enjoy it when there

      Delete
  5. 元朗都係一個好去處,一日都未必行得晒!

    ReplyDelete