Tuesday, November 12, 2013

香港 -- 雲泉仙館

tour leaders n the tourists

do what all tourists do, take pics 
railway 
first time visit 
thankful to our 2nd tour guide
oooo, like a movie 
where are the actors? 
waterfall 
with palace at the back 
expecting someone w costume to come out

isn't it exquisite?
do I see a dining room? 
lots of choices 
best mock fish made w yam 
nice straw mushrooms 
what a feast 
really delicious 
my favorite sour gluten 
more veggie 
crispy tofu 
best congee
time to walk off the calories 
and some hand exercises 
buy buy buy
friendly stallholders
 
 

首次去粉嶺嘅雲泉仙館,多謝 Tendy 同 Gigi 帶我地幾個遊客去食咁好味嘅vegetarian cuisine.
 

10 comments:

  1. 以前香港有個地方叫做宋城,真係有埋著古裝嘅人行嚟行去架!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我好像細時去過一兩次,荔園附近

      Delete
  2. 我每次返香港都會去一次。 我 godmother 就住在附近。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 雲泉仙館的齋菜算係幾好食, not so oily as other traditional vegetarian restaurants,下次你再返來可以試下志年靜院內的兩間素菜館, also very yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?? Normally my friends bring me to these places as I will never go there without a car, kekeke

      Delete
    2. 志蓮淨苑 is in the city, it is next to MTR Diamond Hill
      (鑽石山站), though I am a Christian and normally don't visit the buddhist temple, I like the design of the garden and architectures (the copy of Tang dynasty style仿唐代木結構建築) and of course the vegetarian food there.

      Delete
    3. I see, I normally dont have time to hunt for these places unless my HK friends bring me... typical tourist here. I do enjoy good vegetarian dishes, and I have been to the one in FanLing, near the rail station there.

      Delete
  4. 燜齋and mock fish are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sour gluten too, and that mock fish yam is SOOO good and not oily... terrific

      Delete