Wednesday, November 20, 2013

香港 -- 大排檔

good to see you again

nice to meet you 
finally
very famous @ Tai Wai 
cute names for all the dish 
note the opening hours 
signature, must reserve 
kids' favorite 
my special request, mutton stew 
yes yes 
very fresh clams 
kekeek, MY request of course
favorite drumsticks 
eggplant claypot 
hard to find nowadays 
surprisingly good 
fish was soso 
ah, nice 
didn't eat but looks good 
yes, I had this instead 
disappointed w the thick skin 
DD's request, imagine that 
this is where the stall is
 

N年冇去過出名嘅香港大排檔, 多謝好友Tiffany同靚女Yve同家人帶我同Daddy Dearest 去食咁豐富嘅一餐,真係好難得,多謝你們嘅熱情款待, love the pigeon and the mutton stew !
 

8 comments:

  1. 香港大排檔食物實在太有風味嘞!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 每一道菜都係我嘅最愛,現在都想再食,哈哈哈

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wouldn't even know where to go to all these places by myself, so blessed to have friends to bring me

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 每一道菜都係我嘅最愛,現在都想再食,哈哈哈

      Delete
  4. 我都唔知邊度有大排檔食呀.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neither did I, such nice food and revisit old times...

      Delete