Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday to Hannah

Today is another cutie pie's birthday, what a GREAT PERFECT day for one's birthday. SO HAPPEN TO BE MINE TOO, haaa!

But this post is dedicated to my little angel darling HANNAH, who really shares the same birthday with me; of course MUCH younger. One of the nicest things she has ever said to this vain aunty is that her FAVORITEST cake is my amateur Yakult cake which hailed from my humble beginning of baking journey. Her loyalty and faithfulness to this cake really touches my heart. So, guess what I made for her birthday this year??? If you use ALL your imagination, you actually can see her name and the number 7 on the cake, but I guess I under estimated the size of those lovely marshmallow flowers, heee!

YAKULT CAKE for you, my dear Hannah, to wish you a great birthday and

GOD BLESS YOU and GUIDE YOU!

PS Don't forget to put the silver balls on the cake before you cut the cake!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mommydearest!

    講番呢個Hannah O既蛋樣, 上面啲梅花係咪棉花糖嚟?.....真係好鬼似我嗰仔啲刷子膠...哈哈哈 ^O^

    十一月真係好多人生日!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, those 係棉花糖嚟... lots of birthdays coming up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aunty Sophie,
    Happy Birthday to you too. I like the yakult cake because there is marsh mellows on it.. thank you very much.From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Hannah

    Do let me know when you start NOT to like Yakult cake so i can make you something different!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie!

    ReplyDelete