Wednesday, August 16, 2006

米奇米奇 Mickey Mouse Mouse



表弟从香港来开会,成年半没见,很开心地一路谈话家常,一路食印度咖哩鱼头.
他也带来香港迪士尼的米奇老鼠,好得意呀.谢谢Ricky!

Cousin Ricky came to Singapore for a two days seminar, and this is his first trip here; so must bring him out to eat something that HK doesn't have. That really is quite a problem as HK has all types of cuisine and they taste better too. Fortunately, Ricky likes curry and Indian Curry Fish Head is one of the must try items in Singapore. Little India here we come!
For 5 of us, I ordered curry fish head, chicken masala, mutton briyani, murtabak, masala thosai,onion prata, mee goreng and wash it all down with masala tea/ginger tea. Needless to say, we couldn't finish all the food but the variety was great.

Look at what Ricky brought for us from HK, isn't Mickey the cutest mouse you ever see on earth?

8 comments:

  1. 又會買公仔o既?
    做乜唔買烘培工具呀?=="

    ReplyDelete
  2. No picture. BTW, Eva's sister should be there as well for work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 藍雨

    nobody knows I cook or bake, I only started making cakes from last November...=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. alice

    Something is wrong with my home computer, can't upload picture. So must do it at work or ask Albert to do it for me in Seattle; very troublesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P 係咪有豆豆果D咕神

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be missing some type of software. Boy, have Albert upload for you...picture around the world.

    So, Ricky went to Disneyland HK I see. The bean pillow is very popular here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. alice

    Funny thing is I have been able to upload the pictures at home all these while till last weekend, maybe a virus got into my home pc.

    I have plenty of bean pillow here, but the first one from HK Disney XD.

    ReplyDelete