Thursday, June 29, 2006

來開飯﹗ 食得了,,,, Dinner is ready



每逢星期四我都從公司趕回家煮飯﹐WHY? 因為小鬼補習前要慰勞他們.做人媽媽甚艱難﹗
Tonight I served Britney her favorite lamb, this time is lamb cubes with fried garlic on top to add flavor. Of course must have some greens, and it is dow miow with mushroom in pepper sauce. To complete the meal, I made their favorite Eurasian Stew; it is actually a chicken soup with TONS of various mushrooms and vegetables. Always wonder WHY they love it so much...hmm...as long as they eat ALL the vege I am NOT complaining...




Sirloin Steaks with Shitake mushrooms & Dow Miow... done medium rare for Bryan and Nicky. My hubby only eats his well done, how boring!


好唔好食呀?

6 comments:

  1. 埋位先 '3'. i要2塊牛得喇 多一杯大既冰茶

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我又黎痴餐先......我唔客氣啦!!
    好媽媽....成日都有飯開 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我又要食牛扒同羊肉~~ b:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love You:

    Your tummy okay already? How do you want your steak done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laam:

    You are even a better mommy, can even sew....

    But really so satisfying to see them enjoy what I cook for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue Rain:
    You come and visit me, I cook for you personally...

    ReplyDelete