Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Bryan 生曰快樂﹗




Today is not only the beginning of my blogging journey, it is also dear Bryan's 17th birthday. We celebrated his big day with a Thai dinner.... and appropriately staged the grand finale with VOILA.... the birthday boy named it "Gateau d'amour" - the cake of love.... isn't that sweet of him !!!! It is actually a baked NY cheesecake, mango cheesecake as 2nd layer and topped with raspberry jello. Britney wrote the name with cream cheese; not a perfect job but a loving try nevertheless, which is even more important :) , don't you think so?

Happy 17, Bryan, and God bless you !
無限的祝福﹗

11 comments:

  1. 希望你女女又會愛上整 cake~ :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. She only bakes when needs to give to her friends. Her brownie is not bad and has helped me with cheesecake and cookies before...good way to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 即係佢自己都識焗 cake o架?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister taught her when we went to LA last year. My sister is the expert baker in my family. I put the baking lessons in my photobucket sub-album, check it out. The sponge cake was ME though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哈哈~~
    我見到你o係我信箱前面影相呀!
    哈哈~~

    白色衫o既係你老公?

    p.s. 你都唔算肥呀!一般 4x 歲o既身材之o麻~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, that's my hubby. He can eat supper and don't gain weight. I looked terrible, always on the run and almost melted in the heat. I haven't finished downloading all the pictures yet, still the food part..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 呢個 blog 只可以 post 3 張相o架o乍!
    好衰的!
    所以我o的 topic 最多都係得 3 張!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 遲來的我愛你 :)
    有個新blogblog 以後可以好好反

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy Dearest :
    睇落你瘦過我!
    我著唔到冇袖衫!
    因為我有 麒麟臂!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Popo to my humble abode... still trying to learn how to do postings and photos...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue Rain: Haa, when u see me in person, haaaaaa.... I am a typical PEAR... hugh pear...

    ReplyDelete