Sunday, June 25, 2006

Macao - land of memories


Welcome to Macao!!! Can't go home without taking a group photo in front of the signature tourist attraction, the St Paul's Ruin. CHEESE, everybody !!! 靚靚


Senado Square has become a Pedestrian Mall, everything has changed since I last visited years ago. I guess some people will call it progress or development, but to me it is the erosion of my fond memory of Rustic Macao... bit by bit, pebble by pebble... should have left my memory intact, but too late now.




Long long time ago, let's not count how many years exactly, must pass through this place to get to my grandpa's house. Today, it is so different, so new n so renovated; it has lost some of its rustic charm as well as part of my childhood memory.


再見童年的澳門!
或我應說﹐永別了﹐我童年的回憶﹗

9 comments:

  1. 哇, 媽咪我愛你叻叻ah, 終於成功編排好文章~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈, 是你教得好.吧。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你知嗎?
    你相中的路牌,我本來買了一個放在信箱...
    是澳門特色路牌呢~
    可惜被人偷了! :<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Rain: REALLY? I think we almost think alike, heeee... My grandpa lived near there, and I remember have to pass through there to go market or eat dim sum at 5 am in the morning when I was young... EVEN IN WINTER... argh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 係呀!
    呢o的路牌係一個磁石o黎~
    可以貼o係雪櫃~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i有買呢個街牌呀~
    不過唔係呢條街

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is just so memorable...sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I see you found the places that you were looking for. Interesting since I have never even it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Anonymous

    Yes, I went with a MISSION, and it is Mission Accomplished !!!! Heee

    ReplyDelete