Monday, July 16, 2007

換一下口味吧 Food glorious food







連續那麼多天post台灣之旅,悶死我了,你們真好,沒有掉蕃茄要我下台,感謝!
After so many days of my Taiwan trip, even I am getting very bored. And good news is that it is almost ending, but ALMOST only. To take a breather, let you see how patriotic I am with my annual July 4th party. Though I was in Taiwan on the day, I had a small scale post Independence Day Dinner with my favorite so called my American dishes. Nope, I said MY version of it, so I skipped the normal hot dogs, buffalo wings and apple pies; instead I had Nachos, pasta w meatballs, n bratwursts. Heee, can't say it is typical, but it is the thoughts that count, haaaaaaa.........
God Bless America!

6 comments:

  1. 天阿 都讓我好懷念喔 看了
    真的口水流了滿地了


    對了 Sophia 我上一篇沒有辦法給妳密碼
    因為 我沒有辦法在妳的blog秘密留言
    不過 這就是我寄出的信件
    我想 妳應該是收到了

    不好意思喔 也沒有再msn預見妳

    呵呵


    好囉 盡情的再台灣玩樂吧
    雖然我超限慕的.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice talking to you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 原來吃美國食物還要放個美國國旗
    哈哈哈阿哈阿哈哈...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我到新加坡時請做一些給我吃
    也要一些清淡的
    因為 LA LA 個肝要好好保養

    ReplyDelete
  5. 威嫂,我很愛國耶,如果是july 4全家也有穿Mickey Mouse 國旗tee 的, 哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iris

    我識做了,就煮nasi lemak 給你們吃吧

    ReplyDelete