好開心呀，首次整這個超肥嘅奶凍，好成功。。。最開心係可以幫我用完成支Amaretto酒 , hahahaha !
Coffee liqueur panna cotta
2 cups cream
1 cup coffee liqueur
1/2 cup sugar
1tbsp gelatin mixed with 2 tbsp water
1. heat the cream and melt sugar in cream, do not boil
2. turn off heat and put in liqueur
3. add in gelatin and mix well
4. put into serving containers and make sure take away all bubbles
5. chill for at least 6 hours or overnight till set
6. put some unsweetened cocoa powder on top as decoration before serving.
** this recipe is on the low sugar side, if you prefer sweeter, you can add more sugar. And if you want to be safe and make sure it will set (compromise the smoothness of course) , add in a little bit more gelatin.