Sunday, May 11, 2008

慶祝母親節 Happy Mother's Day

three mommy and one Godma

the five chefs
cheers to the chefs for job well done



Happy Mother's Day









look into every detail







every task is done with love and smile





someone has to do the dirty work, right?





Babe doing her stuff









who taught them how to do potato jackets? Aunty Alice!!!






hey, even sonny is working hard, I am so impressed




look, we are actually touching FISHHHHH








two pretty chefs hard at work, but not to miss the camera...











don't listen to the girls, our way is the best, thus says the boys!









Are u sure you know what you are doing?



Feast of Love Dinner Menu:
Wasabi Prawns
Baked Cod with cream sauce
Teriyaki Asparagus
Baked potato au gratin
Egg custard a la Nicky


如果我話這晚餐好好食,大概你們不會反對,當然如果你們知道是我們三個媽媽的孩子們煮的,就可能猜疑我偏心,但我真的沒有亂講啊,他們有越洋顧問Alice 姨姨全程指導,真是一枝棒的,妳們自己看看評一評!

如Uncledan說,孝心不用日子定位或送貴重禮物,但從孩子們的出力來為媽媽策劃一餐可出酒店餐廳的食譜,這件心意我真的詺記在心,超感動,尤其是看到他們用几天時間plan menu,找食譜,問顧問意見,討教煮法,到買餸,囝囝昨晚半夜先做燉蛋甜品,今天一整個下午分工合作的煮出這十全十美的一餐,唉,我好好好感動,我要對他們說一聲我愛你們,不是因為這一餐,而是終於感受到你們的愛!

多謝你們,Nicky, Britney,Ronnie, Teng Teng, Mun Mun, I LOVE YOU ALL!
Look at what a perfect meal our kids from three different families cooked for their parents! I let u be the judge on how it looks and I TELL you how it tastes ... IT IS PERFECT plus 5 more points for their love roll in one!
Yes Yes Yes, I wont exchange this for any 6 stars restaurant's dinner, thank you very much! From seeing how they planned this dinner, the research, the overseas consultation from Aunty Alice, planning the groceries, check out the cooking method, timing the cooking , n down to presentation of the dishes... I TELL YOU
IT IS PERFECT.. YES IT IS!!!
I am just so touched and happy to see all five of them cooperated and cooked this meal together with joy and laughter, for the purpose of HONOURING THEIR MOTHERS... what more can I say?
I LOVE YOU TOO, all of you, Nicky , Britney, Ronnie, Teng Teng n Mun Mun! What you have done is more than I have ever imagined , and it really touches me more than I can say...
THANK YOU n I LOVE YOU!



4 comments:

  1. 這餐母親節大餐真美味,我相信呢!看菜單就已經溜口水了!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee, 真是很用心的去煮啊!

    ReplyDelete
  3. icecreampuff

    Your turn will come soon when Zoya serves you lunch!

    ReplyDelete