Saturday, December 08, 2007

我回來了 I am BACK













After 17 long hours of flight, we have finally arrived home safely. Thank God that we got on the non stop flight as we were only on standby. This is a deluxe flight with bigger seats and hve a pantry at the back. We sure enjoyed it besides we can come back one day earlier to prepare for Sonny's exams and get rested before going back to work.

I will still have more travelogue from my US trip for the rest of the month, so do go to my Yahoo blog to check it out!
Once again, I would like to thank all my relatives who have made our trip so enjoyable: Alice, Uncle Albert, Uncle George, Uncle Thomas, Aunty Eva, Cousin Stacey, Grand aunty, Aunty Mil and Uncle Howard and May ... besides many others... big hugs and thanks!
嗒媽我回來了,不好意思耶,不懂為什麼這兒妳進不了,我的電腦水准比妳更爛。。。唉。我繼續在Yahoo那邊有更多美國之旅的點滴,妳有空去那邊看,我太懶,不要在這兒重複,拍謝!



Can't wait to see you guys in Singapore next year, yes, I know who are the ones who PROMISED to come in 2008, I am waiting!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. mommydearest
    你返嚟拿
    去到美國一定好好玩呢
    不過要坐10幾個鐘飛機就真係好辛苦呀~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 個鐘飛機真係好辛苦, :(

    ReplyDelete